Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Keel Over Party - Saturday

Party Party.

I heard a story of an Australian kid who posted a party on t'internet and 1/2 the town turned up, him and his sister had a great time.

A similar story about a kid in the UK posting her party on Facebook resulting in 250,000 pounds worth of damage, nobody actually turned up, she just happens to live in Hackney.

Anyway, the outside is done, we have sealed it with epoxy, sanded it, sealed it again and there are no more excuses, we're going to have to turn it over and see how much of the very expensive glue there is on the inside of the hull.

Is is traditional to invite your friends to the turning over ceremony - if only to lend us a hand.

If you know where I live, you are welcome to come and help us turn the boat over on Saturday afternoon "slash" evening, I'll try to knock something up on the bbq and will have a keg of "ale" that I have brewed. It needs tasting.

If you don't know where I live - get in touch - via the blog (leave a message and I'll get in touch).

Saturday from 4 pm bring a bottle or a glass. I'll make some burgers to feed the workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment